Sunday, June 10, 2012

GREAT DANES!

Ok, so my first post was pretty negative, so I figure I'll kick off with a bit of positivity today.


So I woke up this morning to find that Denmark beat the Netherlands in their first game at the Euros. Seeing as my beloved Wales never make it into a tournament, Denmark has become the team that I support in these things. So that was awesome to find out first thing in the AM. Good from the lads.



Also, way to go Sampdoria for getting promotion back to Serie A on first attempt. They should never have really sunk that low after getting Champions League football two seasons back. But there you go. Good to see my boy Nicola Pozzi scoring the goal to send them back too.


 Andy Dunn is a twat. This is what he had to say about my Bluebirds' new badge in his column over at mirror.co.uk - "Seemingly designed on the back of a fag packet, the only passion it is likely to evoke is hatred. And fire is what should be taken to it." Fuck off, idiot. There's a reason you're not in the badge designing business. Stick to what you know. Which apparently isn't football either seeing as you think Joe Hart is arguably the best keeper at the Euros. I can list eight better right now off the top of my head. Watch.
1. Iker Casillas - Spain
2. Igor Akinfeev - Russia
3. Petr Cech - Czech Republic
4. Manuel Neuer - Germany
5. Victor Valdes - Spain
6. Pepe Reina - Spain
7. Gianluigi Buffon - Italy
8. Hugo Lloris - France
See?





If you're in the Sydney area this coming weekend, be sure to check out the Supernova Pop Culture Expo. Doc Brown will be there! That's right, THE Doc Brown. I'm pumped.

Well, that's about all today boys and girls. Lots of football today, might be for a little while too if them Danes keep winning.

Ayatollah!

Sam






No comments: